- I’m such a homebody, I rather stay home than to go out.
- I moved to Canada when I was 7, before that I lived in Morocco and before that in Belarus.
- I’m a planner; I love to plan every minute of every day. It most often than not gives me anxiety and I’m trying to learn to be more spontaneous.
- I wasn’t allowed to wear makeup until I was 18. My parents were so against it and I learned to love my face just the way it is.
- I fell on my chin when I was 5 and broke it leaving me with a nice scar as a reminder of how clumsy I can be.
- I want to discover the world, go everywhere I can possibly go and learn as much as I can from other cultures.
- I’m so stubborn that I sometimes annoy myself!
- I want to become a business owner. I got my first job when I was 16 and since then I always worked for someone else and helping them build their fortune and dreams which I’m sick of doing!
- My mom is my best friend. She’s my ride or die and the only person I trust with everything.
- I’m a fast texter and email replier, I always answer extremely fast (unless I’m sleeping) and I hate people who don’t reciprocate that.
- I don’t like the silence. I always have a something noisy playing in the background.
- Cooking is not for me! It’s not that I can’t do it but more of I simply hate it. The only thing I enjoy cooking is breakfast food other than that, I’ll pass and will order out or sweet talk my mom into making me something.
- I have been anemic since forever, which is why I’m always cold, tired and dizzy.
- My motto in life is : “Never do to other what you wouldn’t want to be done to you”
- I’m a TV Show junkie. I love almost everything. If I could I will be in front a TV all day watching shows! Shout-out to my favorite show of all time: FRIENDS!
- Since January, after watching the minimalist Netflix Documentary, I change my point of view on materialistic things and push myself to live a more minimal lifestyle.
- My guilty pleasure in life is The Cinderella Story. I have watched all the remakes made multiple times. And I just learned that a new one will be coming soon with Camila Cabello as the lead actress.
- I try to learn a new skill every year; whether it’s something artistic, spiritual, school related, health-related or personal development.
- I went bungee jumping 3 years ago. I taught let’s do this, lets beat my fear of heights and do something extreme, and even though the place and the staff were lovely, the jumping in its self was horrible and I will never do it again. It even took away my desire to sky diving.
- I want a bunch of kids! I can’t wait to have a husband, kids, a cute little house and all the experiences and joy that come with it.
Can you relate to something? Let me know a fact about yourself in the comments and follow for more posts coming very soon!
Talk to you soon,
“Transformation is a process, and as life happens there are tons of ups and downs. It’s a journey of discovery. ” – Rick Warren