“Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.” – Kahlil Giran
Spring just rolled up on us a few weeks ago and if you live in Canada, you are just starting to feel the heat! Even thought we still get the occasional light snow here and there or a freezing rain, I like to change my everyday makeup look to mentally close the winter chapter and start a happier and fresher phase of the year.
You can watch this little video I filmed of my current Spring look. Give me your taughts and suggestions for future videos!
Here is a list of all the product I used, in the order I used them;
- Hydro Boost Gel cream
- Touch in Sol No poreblem Primer
- Maybelline Concealer
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer
- Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Lise Watier Blush-on Powder
- Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow Pomade
- Maybelline Mascara
- Becca Champagne Pop Highlighter
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Vintage Lip Gloss
On this note, talk you soon!