“Caring about beauty, it is necessary to start with the heart and soul, otherwise no makeup will not help.” – Coco Chanel
Hello beautiful people!
People who know me, know that on a daily basis, I either do not wear makeup or it’s very minimal. Especially now with the quarantine, I am not in the best mood to put on a full face of makeup.
I have mastered the skill of putting my makeup in 5 min (honestly) and everything I’m using is mentioned down below.
Let me know what you put in your makeup bags and what you can’t survive without!
- Primer from MakeUp For Ever (I only apply it on my nose area)
- Concealer from Tarte (I apply a very small amount under my eyes and a bit on my T-zone)
- Setting Powder from Laura Mercier (I also apply a very small quantity, given I have dry skin and the concealer is already heavy, if too much powder is applied, dry spots will start to appear on my face throughout the day.)
- Bronzer from Maybelline (Just to add a bit of dimension to my face and also if I feel happy I will take an extra 30 seconds to contour my nose)
- Brow Cream from Anastasia Beverly Hills (My holy grail that I have been using since I’m 19! I just use it to darken my brows a little bit. I don’t want them to be extra or anything, just more defined.)
- Matte eyeshadow from YSL (Even though it’s matte it still has a bit of shimmer and it illuminates your eyes!)
- Mascara from Maybelline.
- Lip gloss from Lancome for when I feel joyful.
- Lipstick from MAC for when I want to be neutral.
I use these products when I put on makeup, but let’s be honest, 70% of the time I only put mascara, do my brows, and put on some chapstick. With everything that is happening, I don’t always feel like putting makeup on, but I have to admit once I do, I feel so much better.
Until next time!