Taking care of yourself. Taking care of yourself. Taking care of yourself.
Who needs to come out of the winter funk? I sure do! With spring right around the corner, it’s time to start taking care of yourself! There are definitely a few things you can do to pick yourself up! I compiled a list of my favorite activities that are so simple yet effective!
Don’t forget to subscribe to my blog and follow my social media if you enjoy this type of article!
- Write down a few things you are grateful for.
- Go get a coffee from a cute coffee shop.
- Go on a date night with yourself, a friend, or a significant other.
- Change your bedsheets.
- Do a movie marathon.
- Try to cook a new dish.
- Go on a getaway.
- Take a bath.
- Pamper yourself.
- Listen to your favorite album.
- Drive somewhere without a plan.
- Give 10 items to charity.
- Go on a walk.
- Tell someone you like them.
- Get a massage.
- Make a smoothie.
- Buy yourself flowers.
- Try a digital detox.
- Do yoga.
- Get a manicure and pedicure.
- Do your long skincare routine.
- Read a book.
- Look at yourself in the mirror and give yourself 5 compliments.
- Spend the day with someone you care about.
- Try the 5-course meal challenge with your bestie.
- Have a dance party in your room.
- Try to paint.
- Bake some muffins.
- Watch a sunset or sunrise.
- Start a new podcast.
- Take pictures of what you love.
- Have a cup of tea.
I have more ideas on my guide to fight Covid blues that you are more than welcomed to read! Also, let me know what you personally do to feel better when you are feeling low!
Until next time,
What you think, you become.
What you feel, you attract.
What you imagine, you create.