Overnight success is a myth. It takes years of hard work, sweat, blood, and tears to become an overnight success.
Why a winter bucket list you might ask? Why not, I would answer. The winter season is often disregarded as the worst season; people usually go into hibernation until the weather gets better. I suggest getting the best out of the cold season. There are so many activities you can accomplish in the winter that will completely change your view on winter and even make you like the winter season a lot more!
Table of Contents
- Dog sledding
- Build a Snowman
- Ice skate
- Drive a snowmobile
- Try an ice hotel in Quebec Canada for example
- Build a snow fort
- Knit a scarf or a hat
- Make a gingerbread house
- Make your own hot chocolate bombs
- Take a painting class
- Try candle making
Winter is known to have some of the most comforting food of the year. This winter you should cook all the amazing food listed below that are typical of the winter season!
- Sugar cookies
- Banana bread
- Cinnamon roll from scratch
- Grilled cheese with Tomato soup
- Butternut creamy soup
- Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Butternut Squash and Black Bean Enchiladas
- Sausage and Rice Stuffed Peppers
- Baked Gnocchi Alfredo
Winter bucket list ideas good for your mental health
- Start a gratitude journal
- Make your new year’s resolution
- Read a book by the fire and hot cocoa in hand!
- Donate food to your nearest soup kitchen
- Clean out your closet and donate your clothes to a homeless shelter
- Take a warm bubble bath
- Switch up your workout routine and your skincare routine.
Winter bucket list with friends
- Do a Harry Potter marathon
- Go tubing
- Rent a cabin for the weekend and relax
- Have a game night a home
- Host a fondu night
- Play Hockey
Winter bucket list for couples
- Binge watch Ozark
- Go to the spa
- Catch a hockey game
- Dress fancy to the ballet
- Take a cooking class
- Go bowling
- Complete a puzzle
- Take a week off to travel to a sunny destination
If you have a bit more time and have money on the side, winter is the perfect time to see the northern lights in Iceland and swim in the blue lagoon. Iceland is definitely a winter travel bucket list destination!
If traveling is not in the plans this year, you have a lot of winter bucket list ideas in this post! I hope it inspired you to try some new things and if you do, don’t hesitate to let me know in the comment section!
Until next time,